Lion Ambassadors Are:
- Leaders of tomorrow.
- Exemplary in academics, personal conduct and executive skills.
- Proud to be Legacy students and exhibit school spirit in word and action.
- Capable communicators and are mature, hard-working and honest.
- Reliable, self-directed and are great examples to the younger students on campus.
- An extension of the school leadership team.
Lion ambassadors are students that demonstrate a high commitment to the college bound mission and stand ready to help at all times. They are chosen by the school principal and take on extra assignments willingly and courageously. They are proud LECHS Lion Ambassadors!
- Maintain an impeccable academic and behavioral record.
- Assist the LECHS administrative team with functions, assemblies, experiential learning trips, pep rallies, athletic events and other activities as ushers, greeters, troubleshooters and assistants.
- Participate in exclusive Holiday and End of Year leadership functions and learning field trips.
- Gain leadership experience and volunteer hours towards graduation requirements.
- Be able to include program participation on college applications.
Two scholars from each grade level that demonstrate exemplary character behaviors from each grade level are selected by staff each month. The following character strengths are celebrated: gratitude, grit, optimism, social intelligence.